This year I’m offering Fall mini sessions in Los Angeles, California. This is a wonderful opportunity to get creative portraits done. These Fall Mini photo sessions are perfect for families, couples, professionals and entrepreneurs. It also gives you some insight of what it’s like working with me. You may have asked yourself where can I find Fall Mini sessions near me? Well, here’s the wonderful opportunity to invest in a Fall Mini.
What is a Fall Mini Sessions photography?
It’s a photography session that is short and sweet. It’s not a full session but it’s a preview of what a full session is like.
Perks of booking Fall Mini sessions.
- It’s cost effective. You’re getting high quality photography for a fraction of the price.
- It’s short and sweet. I photograph quickly and efficiently, so you will receive photos that you absolutely love.
- Fall Mini sessions photography is a preservation of yourself and family memories.
Who is this for?
Just about everyone!
What type of sessions are included?
Creative Portrait Session
10 digital files
Locations + Dates
October 3 – Venice Beach
October 4 – Abbot Kinney
October 10 – Santa Monica Beach
October 11 – Venice Beach
October 17 – Venice Beach
October 18 – Abbot Kinney
October 24 – Santa Monica Beach
October 25 – Venice Beach
October 31 – Santa Monica Beach
November 1 – Venice Beach
November 7 – Abbot Kinney
November 8 – Santa Monica Beach
November 14 – Venice Beach
November 15 – Venice Beach
November 21 – Abbot Kinney
November 22 – Santa Monica Beach
November 28 – Venice Beach
November 29 – Santa Monica Beach
December 5 – Venice Beach
December 6 – Abbot Kinney
December 12 – Santa Monica Beach
December 13 – Venice Beach
December 19 – Venice Beach
December 20 – Abbot Kinney
December 26 – Santa Monica Beach
December 27 – Venice Beach
- Pay the fee and fill out this form below. In the “how I can help you” section, specify the kind of photography session and which day and location you’re interested in.
- You will receive an email with details.
- We will schedule a time.
- Meet for photo session.
- I will lightly edit the files and place in a gallery.
- You will select your favorite ones and can upgrade if you’d like.
- Receive gallery with link to download your photos.
How to prepare for your photo session?
- Do some research on the look you’d like.
- Think about your photography goals.
- Wear something that represents you and looks nice. Stay away from logos.
- Give yourself enough time to get to the location.
- Be yourself and have fun!
Interested in a full photography session? Would you like more time? Get in touch here for a full photo session!